This spacious and low maintenance townhouse showcases floating timber floors in the separate lounge and dining areas, filled with natural light in the mornings. The full functional kitchen has ample bench space, storage and beautiful views out to your backyard. If you enjoy having family and friends over, then don’t go past this huge home, as it was designed to accommodate large gatherings and parties. Enjoy having family barbeques straight out onto the courtyard from the dining area. Surrounded by landscaped gardens and a well-manicured side yard, there is plenty of room for the kids to play.
This property is ideal for families, retirees, downsizers and investors.
Situated in the Sunnybank Hills State School Catchment precinct, you will enjoy living in a quiet, relaxed, secured and gated community. Enjoy hot days in the swimming pool located in the complex, overlooking luscious, landscaped gardens.
This three-bedroom townhouse is clean, fresh and inviting and has a lot to offer:
• Floating timber floors in the formal lounge and dining area with air-conditioning
• Full-size kitchen with electric cook-top, with heaps of bench and cupboard space
• Functional and spacious open plan living; flowing onto your outdoor courtyard
• Spacious private fenced outdoor entertaining area with landscaped gardens
• Master bedroom with en-suite, built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
• Bedroom 2 and bedroom 3 with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Extra-large main bathroom with bathtub and separate powder room downstairs
• Internal functional laundry downstairs
• Double lock-up remote garages with plenty of storage space
• Security screens with key-lock windows
• Swimming Pool
• Security gate with remote and intercom system
Located so close to 6 shopping areas:
ÃÆ’¯Ã¢€Ã ¡§ Sunnybank Plaza / Market Square
ÃÆ’¯Ã¢€Ã ¡§ Jackson Road Shopping Village
ÃÆ’¯Ã¢€Ã ¡§ Sunnybank Hills Shopping Mall
ÃÆ’¯Ã¢€Ã ¡§ Pinelands Shopping Centre
ÃÆ’¯Ã¢€Ã ¡§ Calamvale Central
ÃÆ’¯Ã¢€Ã ¡§ Garden City Shopping Centre
Buses are all within walking distance and privacy is assured in this spacious townhouse in the outer suburb of Sunnybank Hills – just 16 km south of Brisbane CBD, and next door to Brisbane’s finest primary & secondary schools – Sunnybank Hills. The M1 freeway and the cutting-edge Griffith University is only 15 minutes away.
Currently leased for $435 per week.
This rare, extra-large townhouse is highly sought after because it has the added benefit of the double lock-up garage, so whether you are a first home buyer or an astute investor, you are welcome to inspect, so contact Arthur Kapeleris now on 0488 222 922.