Forthcoming Auction if not sold prior.
Penthouse 1006, offering sensational city views from the balcony of 2 out of the 3 bedrooms. This exquisite two-storey penthouse residence reveals the elevated luxury living at One Oak.
Presenting an unrivalled lifestyle, only a short stroll to the river and Brisbane’s best multicultural restaurants. The shops at the renowned Gasworks, Emporium and James Street precincts are just steps away from this residence.
• Spacious open plan living adorned with custom joinery
• Temperature control wine cellar with 420 bottles holding capacity
• Marble bench tops
• Integrated Sub-zero double door refrigerator
• Miele appliances
• Outdoor BBQ
• Separate laundry with sink, ample linen storage and broom closet
• Ducted heating & air conditioning
• Heated tower racks in 2 en-suites
• Featured lighting
• Ceiling speakers
• 2 single car parks, side by side
• 2 secure lock-up storage sheds in the basement.
Entertainer’s balconies capturing panoramic city views both upstairs and downstairs.
Three upstairs bedrooms with two large en-suites, walk in robes and the third bedroom has its own bathroom. In addition, there is a separate storage room to keep your personal belongings.
Downstairs showcasing the walk-in wine cellar, still has ample room for a few trollies to house your exquisite favourite spirits and French champagne. Powder room and the study are also situated downstairs for your convenience. Integrated multi-functional microwave / oven & steamer for your daily use, in this fantastic gourmet kitchen.
Complex facilities are:
• Swimming pool
• Indoor gymnasium
• Community gardens
• Secured visitor car parking bays.
Body corporate $1,857.60 per quarter
Council rate $ 376.50 per quarter
Inspection is highly recommended, for further information please contact Ben Mak on mobile 0411 717 318 or email email@example.com