This fabulous one bedroom apartment represents great value for money, only $290,000. Fully furnished, air conditioned, with car space and ready to occupy. With its exceptional location in the prime position for the Brisbane State High School Catchment Area.
The apartment is facing Musgrave Park across the road with leafy outlook while sitting on the front verandah with a nice cold drink or a warm cup of coffee.
• Full-size kitchen with ample storage, bench and cupboard space
• Functional, air-conditioned and spacious open plan living; flowing onto your entertaining balcony
• Double sized air-conditioned bedroom with a huge walk-in-robe
Situated in a vibrant central location, it caters for the diverse urban culture in the area and is only moments to South Bank Parklands, QLD Art Gallery, GOMA, Museums, the eclectic Boundary Street dining/retail precinct, the Brisbane River, shops, cafés and multiple transport options all while being a short stroll to South Bank shops, restaurants, cinema and simply a skip and a hop to the Brisbane CBD.
• BBQ facilities
• In-ground swimming pool
– 300 m from Brisbane State High School
– 10 min walk to Brisbane CBD
– 5 min walk to the popular Southbank Parklands
– 5 min walk to South Brisbane train station
– 2 min walk to Boundary St dining precinct
– 5 min walk to Southbank TAFE
Currently leased for $395 per week until June 2019.
Promising ultra-convenience within a short stroll to countless lifestyle attractions, this one bedroom apartment will attract lots of interest, so don’t wait to arrange an inspection today!