Promising ultra-convenience within a short stroll of countless lifestyle attractions, this one bedroom apartment is the perfect opportunity for first home buyers and savvy investors providing comfort and ease of living.
Its vibrant central location caters for the diverse urban culture in the area and is only moments to South Bank Parklands, GoMa, Museums, countless quality restaurants, the eclectic Boundary Street dining/retail precinct, the Brisbane River, shops, cafés and multiple transport options all while being a short stroll to Brisbane’s CBD.
Other lifestyle opportunities include the South Bank Parklands, the vibrant West End Markets, the Kangaroo Point Cliffs and the Performing Arts Centre all of which are in close proximity to the unit.
• Double sized bedroom fitted with built-in wardrobe
• Living/dining open to large covered balcony
• Located in the Brisbane State High School and West End Primary catchment zones
• A stone’s throw from the Mater Hospital, ease of access to M1 and multiple public transport options including train, bus and ferry.
• Spacious open floor plan with car space
• Well-appointed kitchen with ample storage, bench space and breakfast bar
• Split System air-conditioning throughout.
• Exceptional entry level buying w/ maximum Inner City return
– 300m from Brisbane State High School (No.1 State School in Brisbane)
– 10 min walk Brisbane CBD
– 5 min to the popular Southbank Parkland
– 5 min walk to South Brisbane train station
– 2 min walk to Boundary St dining precinct
– 5 min walk Southbank TAFE
The owner has given clear instruction that the unit must be sold, capitalize on this fantastic property investment by contacting Ben Mak 0411 717 318 to make an inspection today!
Expected rental return $420 per week.